Tuesday 12 January 2016

Sometimes We Stumble Backwards!

Hello everyone, I really hope you weren't holding your breath waiting on my next blog post!
I know how much of a disaster I am at keeping the blog constantly updated and as per usual I've no excuse. I've definitely been busy but at nothing in particular, mainly life, my girls, hubby, work, being lazy and far too much online shopping. 

I didn't mean to take a wee break from writing and I can honestly say its done me no good at all. Its far easier for me to cope with my mind when I'm jotting my daily thoughts and goings on down. I personally feel over the last month or so I've taken a huge leap back in my battle with depression. (see I've told nobody that but i can write it ok, strange doll I am) I don't know why I've ended up feeling this way again but I don't intend on staying like it. Thankfully I'm due to go back to see my counselor in the next few weeks, so I'm on the right track at least.


I did noticed a few signs of my mental health getting worse, but the thing with depression is that it creeps up on you over days, weeks and months. Then before you know it the negative thoughts outweigh the positive thoughts, the bad days are more often than the good days and BOOM your in a slump. I wish I could sleep through it all and we all know that's not how life works. 


Hopefully the next time I'm chatting to you all things will be more positive and upbeat. Also I really mean it the next post wont be as delayed as this one. Remember look after yourself and keep smiling! 

Stay safe, Stay healthy and look after your sunshine.
xO Leonie





No comments:

Post a Comment