Thursday 2 April 2015

Beep! Beep! Destination Freedom!

Hello ☺️

I hope you're well? Now I know I've wrote it on my Facebook page but I gotta say it again, Thank you so much!! All of the kindness I have received this past week has been unbelievable. I love each and every message I have been sent. There is so many of you struggling, we can't let depression win, keep fighting it will get better. 

It was so not easy to post the last entry, thinking back on it is funny tho. I was texting my bestie Shauna in Australia, sent her on the link and she said yip I should post it (I think it's so she ain't gotta listen to me on her own now) so I did! Oh boy the feelings, I was shaking like a leaf and my belly was full of butterflies. I had to do the hoovering to calm myself down all the while thinking, what on earth have I just done? It didn't take me long to see that I did the right thing, a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I think after many attempts I may be on the right road. So, hurry and hop on I've hired a bus. Destination - Freedom, no depression allowed!!

One thing so many people have asked me since last week, is have I received much negativity towards the blog and thankfully I haven't yet! I know we all have our own opinions and we are never all going to agree but I hope I'm ready for it when it happens. Like I'm sure some of you have seen the Katie Hopkins tweets (rolls eyes) we're gonna come across negative nellies on our way but I'm not trying to please everyone. I'm just trying to make people aware that it's ok not to be ok. 

Now while the past week has been great, I've still had a plenty of low moments. It's really all the little things, it's so strange. You could tackle a situation the size of a mountain at ease then something as small as a speed bump comes along and BANG! Your like an emotional wreck wondering what the hell did you do to deserve the stupid curry sauce not to thicken properly. But that's just me, I can laugh about it now but at the time a toddler temper tantrum was about to be unleashed. 

One last we thing before I go and enjoy a cuppa, just because I named the blog Where Is My Sunshine by no means do I not have sunshine in my life. My girls and hubby are my whole world and make me smile each day with the silly things they do. But I want to be my own sunshine I just want to be happy for me and for them. Recently I'm learning about looking after number 1 and while that's always been the girls and John, they have to budge over cause I'm squeezing in too. 

Stay safe, stay healthy and look after your sunshine!

xO Leonie 








No comments:

Post a Comment